The Alpine regions of France, Italy and Switzerland have something for everyone. From simple glacier treks to major multi-day alpine climbs with everything on the way including Via Ferratas, north faces, rocky ridges and multi-pitch rock climbs. The Climbnow team has experience of climbing and guiding in many alpine areas including; Les Ecrins, Vanoise, Mont Blanc Massif, the Valais, the Oberland and the Gran Paradiso National Park. We are happy to visit the region you are staying in and design a course specifically for you.
Dates: June, July, August, September.
Ratio: 1:1 to 1:6 Maximum.
Who’s it for: Private guiding is for anyone who is interested in spending time in the Alpine mountains during the summer period.
|WHAT’S INCLUDED||WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED|
(except harnesses and helmets)
|Guides’ lunches and drinks||Personal hut fees, accommodation and board|
|Personal lunches, drinks and drinks at huts|
|Guides’ hut fees and uplift|
Below is a list of objectives commonly requested and completed by ClimbNow Guides.
- Three day intro to the Alps course including the ascent of the Gran Paradiso (4061m).
- Rock climbing and rocky ridge courses in Les Ecrins including the ascent of the Aiguille Dibona (3131m) via the Voie Madier (TD-).
- Crevasse rescue days on the glaciers of the Mont Blanc Massif.
- Classic routes in the Mont Blanc Massif such as the Cosmiques Arete (AD), the Jardin Ridge (D) of the Aiguille d’Argentiere (3902m) and the SE Arete (ED-) of the Petit Clocher du Portalet (2823m).
- Classic routes to the summit of 4000m peaks in the Valais such as the Nadelhorn (4327m), Duforspitze (4634m), Breithorn (4164m), Castor (4228m) and Pollux (4092m).
- Glacier tours in the Bernese Oberland and ascents of peaks such as the Monch (4099m) and the Jungfrau (4158m).